With 3 steps to apply for online transcripts, candidates can be assured of the opportunity to win 68 majors of Hong Bang International University at their fingertips. See detailed instructions in the article below.
Open internet explorer, Cốc Cốc, Google Chrome, Safari or any web browser.
After pressing the Enter key the interface will appear as shown below.
Candidates choose one of the 3 forms of admission by clicking on the blue registration icon (finger) to register. Note, candidates can choose 1 of 3 or choose all 3 forms of admission to increase their chances of matriculation.
Example: Candidates apply for admission in the form of: "Consideration of 5 semester high school transcripts in the first semester of 2021"
After clicking on the registration icon will appear the interface as shown below.
1. Candidate information:
– Full name: Note that candidates only fill in the correct First And Last Name. The primary name fills in the "Name" box
– Date of birth: Select or fill in the correct dd/mm/yy format. For example: 02/01/2002
– Gender: Choose Male or Female
– Phone number: Fill in the correct and correct format. For example: 0938938566
– Email: Fill in the correct and correct format. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Province/city of permanent residence: Select a permanent resident in the drop-down list.
E.g., An Giang
– District permanent residence: Select the permanent resident district in the drop-down list.
E.g., Chau Doc
– Permanent commune: Select a permanent commune in the drop-down list.
For example: Chau Phu A
– Permanent address: Number of house, street name, group / neighborhood, Neighborhood / village. For example: House number 0544
Note: Candidates only fill in each house number or street or group/neighbourhood or Neighborhood/village information. Incomplete address.
– Address to receive the message: Candidates Fill in the full address (in the order number)
For example: SN 0544, Chau Phu A Ward, Chau Doc Ward, An Giang Province
Case 1: If the permanent and temporary residence address is the same: Click on the box As above.
Case 2: If the permanent and temporary residence addresses are different, fill in the following cells: Province/city of temporary residence, District of temporary residence, Temporary residence ward, Address to receive the notification.
The same temporary residence address is guided in the Permanent Address section.
Year 12 school name:
– Year 12 field: Type a name or field code, select the field name in the drop-down list. After entering the field name, field code and provincial code will update automatically
If you can't find it, please type the grade 12 field code, the grade 12 provincial code
– Grade 12 almonds: Select the level of almonds in the drop-down list
– Year 12 academic: Select the level of study in the drop-down list
– Graduation year: Fill in the box
– Priority area: Select 1 of section 1 – KV1, 2 – KV2, 3 – KV3, 2NT-KV2NT
– Priority object: Select 1 of the following 8 items: If no object chooses: 00, 01 – Object 01, 02 – Object 02, 03 – Object 03, 04 – Object 04, 05 – Object 05, 06 – Object 06, 07 – Object 07.
2. Registration information
Click the Aspiration box and select the industry you want to sign up for. Then enter an average score of 5 semesters in grade 10, grade 11 and semester 1 of grade 12.
For the 5-semester transcript review form, after entering the industry name, the combination code will be automatically updated.
Candidates can click on "Add aspirations" and order their aspirations. Please note that each candidate can register up to 4 aspirations.
Admission points = HK 1 grade 10, HK 2 grade 10, HK 1 grade 11, HK 2 grade 11, HK 1 grade 12 > = 30
3. Survey information
Under "Select survey information," click the channel where you've reached the field information in the drop-down list.
e.g. Facebook, school website, zalo…
Check the information again and click the Registration icon (blue) to complete the registration process.
>>> additional documents as required: After successful online registration, candidates submit 01 additional photo of high school transcript, 01 photocopy of CMCD / CCCD with application fee of VND 30,000 / 1 Aspiration directly or by post to the School at the address: Admissions Department – Hong Bang International University (1st Floor, 215 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 15, Binh Thanh District, HCMC).
The cover of the letter details the full personal information:
- Full Name and Last Name
- ID number/CCCD
- The candidate's phone number and Email are registered for contact by the School.
- Application fee: 30,000 VND/1 application
See >> Hong Bang International University officially received applications for transcripts from March 1
See >> hiu's list of higher education majors in 2021
For more information, please contact:
Admissions and Communications Department
Facility 1: 215 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 15, District. Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh City Hcm
Facility 2: 120 Hoa Binh, P. Hoa Thanh, Q. Tan Phu District, Ho Chi Minh City Hcm
Facility 3: 371 Nguyen Xuan Street, Ward 3, District. Go Vap, Ho Chi Minh City Hcm
Phone: 028.7308.3456 Ext: 3401 – Hotline: 0938 692015 – 0964 239172
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Map of Hong Bang International University